Nutralife CO Q10 provides 150mg of co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10), (Ubidecarenone/Ubiquinone), an important intracellular enzyme essential for the formation of ATP, (Adenosine Triphosphate), the primary donor of energy to the cell.
Co-enzyme Q10 is found in every cell in the body, and is highly concentrated in the heart muscles.
A nutritional deficiency of co-enzyme Q10 can affect muscle status, circulation, cardiovascular health, blood pressure and severely deplete the immune system.
Nutralife Co Q10 Max is beneficial for:
* Supporting heart health
* Assisting healthy energy levels
* Healthy blood pressure and circulation
* Recovery from injury
Nutralife Co Q10 Max key and unique features:
* Provides 1-a-day dose 150mg of naturally fermented CoQ10 per capsule
* Provides a high absorption oil base of Omega 3, 6 and 9 fatty acids including evening primrose oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil designed to assist and maximise absorption
* Supports heart health and energy reserves
What is co-enzyme Q10?
Co-enzyme Q10 (CoQ10) is a natural antioxidant enzyme found in the body. It is better
Why does Nutra-Life Co-Q Max provide co-enzyme Q10 in an oil base?
CoQ10 is better absorbed in the body in the presence of oils, which is why Nutra-Life Co-Q Max includes evening primrose oil, fish oil and flaxseed oil to assist the absorption of CoQ10.
Why is co-enzyme Q10 important for my health?
CoQ10 is an essential antioxidant enzyme needed for maintaining a healthy heart. It supports healthy cholesterol levels and is needed by the heart muscle for energy.
Can co-enzyme Q10 assist my energy levels?
CoQ10 is often used by athletes and other sports professionals to assist recovery.