Beconase Hayfever is used for short term treatment and prevention of seasonal allergic rhinitis (nasal inflammation), including hayfever. It works by reducing swelling and inflammation in the nose.
Beconase Hayfever can be used throughout the hayfever season to treat the common symptoms of hayfever such as sneezing and a runny, itchy or blocked-up nose. When your nose is cleared the pressure and pain around your nose is also reduced.If used properly sufferers should be able to do the things they want to do without worrying about troublesome hayfever symptoms.
- Two sprays in each nostril every morning and evening. (A full explanation of how to use this nasal spray is included with each pack - please read carefully before using Beconase Hayfever ).
- Beconase Hayfever will not cause drowsiness.
- Beconase Hayfever starts to work immediately, but may take 2-3 days to build up to its maximum protective effect.Beconase Hayfever is not intended to give rapid relief of your nasal symptoms. Beconase Hayfever controls the underlying disorders responsible for your attacks so it is important to use it regularly.
You should consult your doctor before using your spray if you;
- are pregnant or planning to become pregnant.
- are breast feeding.
- have ever had to stop taking a Beconase product because you were allergic to it or it caused problems.
- have had recent nasal surgery.
- have a tendency to nose bleeds.
- Systemic side effects may occur if dose is exceede over a prolonged period.