- Marine Stewardship Council (MSC) certified, recognised by WWF as the most rigorous certification available
- Sourced from sustainable fisheries
- Rich in omega-3s to support brain, heart & eye health
- Exclusive high phospholipid extract
- High grade due to its high phosphatidylcholine concentration
- Choline plays a role in fat and cholesterol transport and metabolism
- Omega-3s have anti-inflammatory properties
Krill plays an important role in the ocean and is a food source for many ocean creatures such as whales, seals and penguins. That’s why it is important to ensure the sustainability of krill in our oceans. Blackmores has a commitment to achieve the highest environmental standard of sustainable sourcing. Blackmores has been independently assessed to meet the MSC standards to ensure our Eco Krill is only sourced from certified sustainable fisheries.
Krill oil provides phospholipids which research suggests have a beneficial effect on omega-3 fatty acid absorption.
MSC is recognised by WWF as the most rigorous marine fisheries sustainability certification available.