- Helps to soothe tension in the head
- Is suitable for immediate and long term use if needed
- Vitamin B2 (riboflavin) may assist with energy production to support blood vessel health in the head. Research has also shown that vitamin B2 may help reduce duration and frequency.
- Contains magnesium to help support energy production, circulation and blood vessel health.
- Low magnesium levels are associated with increased tissue irritability which may promote smooth muscle contraction or spasm.
- Low magnesium may also adversely affects the body's ability to carry oxygen in the blood.
- Targeted nutrient support: Magnesium and vitamin B2 work synergistically together
- Can be used long term with no apparent loss of effect
- Can be used alongside conventional medication
- Safe and well tolerated
Active Ingredients in each gelatin capsule:
|Vitamin B2 (as riboflavin)||133||mg|
|Magnesium (from magnesium aspartate complex)||133||mg|
Also contains: magnesium stearate and silicon dioxide
No Added: gluten, dairy, yeast, sugar, artificial colours or preservatives