Purchase with full confidence using our secure online payment system provided by Payment Express.
Who Should Take Clinicians Prospan Lozenges?
· Anyone needing support for the respiratory tract, airways and to support healthy breathing
· The whole family, suitable for all age groups
· Both children and adults that love the great flavour
· Busy people who need respiratory support when they are run down
· Those who get recurrent ills and chills
· Anyone wanting support for both a dry irritated throat, and to clear the airways
· Appropriate for diabetics and for those with gluten intolerance (sugar and gluten free)
· Appropriate for sports people
1 Lozenge: Hedera helix (ivy leaf) dry extract (5-7.5:1) 26mg Also contains: maltitol solution, sorbitol solution, acacia,citric acid,acesulfame potassium, medium-chain, triglycerides, orange flavouring, menthol flavouring, purified water. Adults and children over 12 years of age: Suck 1 lozenge 4 times a day. Children between age 6 and 12: Suck 1 lozenge twice a day. Allow the lozenge to dissolve in the mouth after meals (not while lying down)