Your Pharmacy - NZ Online Pharmacy
  • Clinicians Nasal Clear Manuka Spray 25ml

    This product has no related products.

    Clinicians Nasal Clear Manuka Spray 25ml

    Clinicians Nasal Clear Spray is a research-based formulation designed to assist with the removal of unwanted bacteria from the upper respiratory tract mucosa.

    Retail Price: $26.90

    Our Price $19.99

    You Save $6.91 -   That's

    Only Available in New Zealand

    Nationwide Shipping Options
    Only Available in New Zealand

    7-10 Day New Zealand Wide Standard Post - $5.00 NZD
    3 Day New Zealand Wide Courier Post - $7.50 NZD
    Purchasing over $40.00 of goods - Free

    Secure Shopping

    Purchase with full confidence using our secure online payment system provided by Payment Express.

    Secure Shopping by Payment Express
    Xylitol is a sugar-alcohol molecule found in small quantities in various fruits and vegetables including raspberries, strawberries, yellow plums and cauliflower. It is also a natural intermediate product which is formed during human glucose metabolism. Xylitol’s sweetening ability is similar to sugar (sucrose) and it is used as a sweetener in the food industry. Xylitol is used for the prevention of dental cavities and is the most effective sugar substitute for protecting teeth from decay. It does not depend on insulin for metabolism but produces the same amount of energy, which is useful in diabetic foods. Xylitol is commonly used as a sweetener in chewing gum. Trials indicate that taking xylitol orally is safe to at least 90g per day. Xylitol has been used as a dietary agent to support inner ear health in young children. Xylitol doesn’t kill the bacteria, it merely causes the bacteria to detach from the mucosal wall, allowing the body to remove it with natural secretions, thereby down-regulating bacterial load. Vitamins are supplementary to and not a replacement for a balanced diet. Always read the label and use as directed.
    Xylitol 5 % w/v
    1 to 2 sprays into each nostril 3 times daily. Gently blow nose 5 to 10 minutes after each dose to remove bacterial build up.

© Your Pharmacy. All Rights Reserved. Website Design Auckland by Seamless Webtools | Internet Marketing by Online Asset Partners. Google+Google